Monday, December 29, 2008

Keva tower

For Christmas the kids received Keva planks from Grandma. They are the simplest toy: planks of wood, all made with precision in the US to be the same size. The kids have enjoyed building with them and so have the adults! Yesterday my sister, brother and I built a tower 11 feet tall! Here are some pictures of us building it:














As my sister was just passing 11 feet, the tower suddenly started to lean and fall to one side. We thought it would topple, but it ended up leaning up against the ladder without breaking at all! Then my hubby shot at it with a huge rubber band until it toppled.
When the tower was started we weren't planning on making it so tall, so it was just resting on a book on the carpet. We decided we need to try again on the hard floor.
I'm sure we could get much higher!

- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment